Human-Company Best Match Coordinator
Currently, a partner of JWORK – A Japanese company specializing in Non-life Insurance based in Hanoi, needs to recruit (Senior) Executive (front) / Motor Dealer Division to work in District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
◆ NEED TO DO
• Achieve Company’s turnover target.
• Service all assigned Company’s/ Dealer/ partners/ clients
• Attend to enquiries from Company’s Dealers/ partners clients on new business, renewal and provide prompt and efficient service to all clients.
• To develop new business.
CONTEXT: All classes of insurance business in Vietnam
DIMENSIONS: GWP, UW profit, Loss ratio
1. Dealer/ partner service
– To sell motor insurance via dealer & partner channels
– To develop motor dealer channel
– To keep relationship with Dealers/ Partner to push sale volume
– To expand the network via dealer & partner channels
– To set up sale campaign & KPI for Dealer/ partner to promote sale
– To conduct non-life insurance seminars for both current and potential dealers
(explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure)
– To organize risk management seminars for current and potential dealers
2. Client Service:
– To sell motor insurance
– To develop motor dealer channel
– To review renewal list for timely reminders to clients
– To offer quotations for clients
– To issue insurance policies
– To look for new clients, approaching clients, selling insurance and taking care of clients
3. Outstanding/Unclear Premium:
– To update the status of outstanding premium and follow up the overdue premium to ensure collecting premium fully and timely
– Monthly monitor’s dealer input & output
4. Business Administration:
– To report any unusual problems to direct management
5. With concerned departments:
– To cooperate with Claims Division:
• to settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure;
• to follow up any pending claim cases;
• to organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site
– To coordinate with Underwriting Division:
• to follow up with Business Processing Section for operation matters;
• to work closely with Underwriting Section for quotation and coverage;
• to cooperate with Loss Control Engineer to make risk survey at client’s site.
– To coordinate with HR Division for HR issues and Finance & Planning Division for all related jobs or in closed coordination with other departments for special events organized by Company.
– To coordinate with MSIG Japan (International Dept and Other Marketing Depts) and other MSIG Group Companies for the new Business, potential business and existing client business.
– To update the market trends directly influenced on MSIG’s business activities;
– To report any unusual problems if any.
– To execute other office work as required by the Company.
• Corporate Dealer, partner, individual dealers, Direct Clients.
• MSIG VN’s staff and other industry peers.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
• To understand and act within delegated authority given by DGM.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Turnover target
• Renewal ratio
• Staff turn over
◆ NEED TO KNOW
• University Graduation or College Graduation (special cases)
• English preferred
• Strong marketing sense.
• Well work with multiple people
• Supporting & assistance mind
• KPI & strategic build up mind
• Digitalization knowledge
• Clearly understand working procedure & flow chart.
• Well know all motor products and be able to explain to clients/ dealers their coverage.
• Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients
• Independent & willing challenging facing
• Wide Motor dealer’s network is a plus
• At least, 2 years of experience in marketing activities
• Experience in Non-life insurance Sales is preferable.
• Applying Technical Knowledge
• Being Ethical & Compliant
• Collaborative Relationships
• Communicating with Impact
• Customer Focus
• Developing Self, Direct Reports & Others
• Driving Results
• Managing Execution
• Problem Solving
• Building Effective Teams
• Managerial Courage
• Business Acumen
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Organisational Savvy
• Strategic Agility
– website: https://jwork.vn/
– Email: [email protected]
– Phone: 028 39256675