Là 100% US owned company, is a leader among manufacturers of high performance graphite golf shafts used in clubs assembled…
– Managing, maintaining and operating the utility team and systems
– Ensuring the Utilities equipments are in good condition all the time to support the production schedule. Catch up and follow up the production schedule to choose maintenance activities and repairing
– Co-operating with EHS team to perform the fire fighting activities, follow up regulation and the yearly audit from Local police to ensure the fire fighting equipments and fire alarm system will be ready all the time. Weekly periodically checking and recording to ensure the fire fighting pump and extinguisher are in good condition.
– Maintaining these equipments such as: AHUs, chiller, cooling tower, air compressed, waste water and electrical system and building well.
– Ensure that the maintenance instructions to perform the maintenance jobs in utility equipments areas are followed strictly to make sure the utility systems are always in good order and condition all the time and minimum the downtime.
– Working with other team members, production team to carry out the best maintenance plans, operation plans to have controlling in energy saving
– Recording, monitoring and keeping machine parameters, maintenance daily log report to support for operations, maintenance jobs and trouble shooting
– Developing maintenance procedures, documents for, chiller, building…
– Carrying out the spare parts and changing part plan for ordering that make sure the spare part will be available for all the machines when necessary
– Monitoring the building condition, repairing the doors, walls breaking, re-painting periodically.
– Patrolling and maintaining the building looks good all the time
-Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
-At least 1 – 2 years of experience in Facility and Utility Supervisor
-Having knowledge in HVAC, air compressed, waste water and power systems
-Having experience in building, facility maintenance
-Can speak English
– Working in 1 shift or day shift
– Good at management skills, leadership skills
Contact: Ms. Thắm
CÔNG TY TƯ VẤN VÀ TUYỂN DỤNG ASAHI TEC VIET NAM
#602, ZenPlaza 54 – 56 Nguyễn Trãi, Q1