shall supervise and evaluate all operations of process engineering and follow up work schedules and procedures of all activities of Engineering Department
– Supervise the whole process of pilot runs.
– Work with line operators and manufacturing supervisors to ensure pilot runs are processed correctly, be responsible for the precision of pilot runs data.
– Lead the training program for workers; audit and supervise the manufacturing process to ensure that operators follow strictly work instruction standard manufacturing procedure, quality control procedure.
– Support manufacturing on engineering or technical issues.
– Report all issues, implement plans from the Process Engineering Manager.
– Support manufacturing on continuous improvement activities such as productivity, yield, quality, product, cost and HSE (Hygiene, Safety, Environment).
– Perform new product audit to secure that all technical and quality requirements on the product are fulfilled.
– 1~3 year experience in Engineering field.
-University degree in Engineering, Technical; Polytechnic or a related field.
-Experience working for a foreign owned manufacturing company.
-Written and spoken English well.
-Office computer (Auto cad is an advantage).
– Flexible, logical, practical and independent.
– Strong creative/ artistic flair, engineering aptitude and leadership skill.
-Strong understanding product related in molding, extrusion and assembly.
-Systematic approach and excellent technical management skill.
-Experience working in graphite/ carbon fiberin golf, tennis, hockey products.
-Have good training skill.
-Have strong sense of initiation, innovation, analysis, urgency and pressure tolerance.
-Have ability to work independently and in a team environment and ability to manage and prioritize a challenging workload.
-Flexible, logical, practical and independent.
Salary : 1.000 USD Gross.
Open date: 04/01/2012
Expried date: as soon as possible.
Contact Mr. Phương
ASAHI TEC VIET NAM CO., LTD.
#602, ZenPlaza 54 – 56 Nguyen Trai Str, 1 Dist.